Healthy Living

Healthy living I believe should be part and parcel of every single being on earth. Good food and diet, regular exercise, getting enough sleep ( at least seven hours) should be a daily regimen.

My friend invited me to a fitness bootcamp which has been running for about 3 weeks. I and a group of wanna be fitness gurus were involved in a session with fitness guru Maje Ayida of HIIT Squad. Please, Don't ask me what the 'HIIT' stands for. I can't really remember right now.

Back to the topic. during the fitness session, I noticed I was really out of shape as I was left trying to catch my breath just after five minutes of workout. It felt as if my heart was going to blow out of my chest. Men! I made up my mind from that moment to carry out a daily exercise routine. I just downloaded a fitness app on to my phone. It seems like a pretty decent app. Runtastic is the name

Another thing to consider is the kind of food we eat. Friends, you need to slow down on the junk. And for those of us who drink and smoke with no control, it will definitely take a toll on you one day. Its never too late to turn a new leaf. I'm not going into the details as I'm still learning for myself. Below is a list of sites that give tips on 'what to' and 'what not' to eat and in what measure.

On a final note, eating healthy and regular exercise improve the state of the mind and our general well being. You are able to think and solve problems more easily. Your endurance ability becomes better as well. 
As for me, I'm going jogging. Catch you later. Chao!

Comments

Post a Comment