Dafe Bond's Brief Bio



Hello there,

It's been ages!!!.... I went underground for a while. Been undergoing certain training and building on my skill set.
For those who don't know me or who are visiting my blog for the first time, I say a big Welcome!

Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Odafe but you can call me Dafe. I also go by the name Dafe Bond.
I am from the Niger Delta. Warri, Delta State to be specific. "Area!" lol

I was born in Warri I spent about 1 year there before relocating to the UK with my family (Dad, mum and kid brother)
I spent about 4 and a half years in the UK before moving back to Nigeria with my family in 1990.

I attended Pampers Private School from 1990 to 1995. I then moved back to Warri to continue my High School Education. (Junior Secondary School). This was between 1995-1998.
I came back to Lagos after my Junior Secondary School education.

I attended Baptist Model High School, Ijegun, Lagos to proceed with my senior secondary school education. I was a Science Student and President of The JETS club for a while junior engineers, technicians and scientists” 

I am a graduate of Covenant University where I studied Computer Science. I also have a postgraduate degree in Digital Media from the School of Media and Communication, Pan-Atlantic University.

I love watching movies. I am a great fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
I am also an Arsenal Fan #WeAreTheArsenal :D

I have roughly 10 years experience in Digital Marketing / Social media management.
Here are the Professional Certifications I have acquired:

  • Google certifications (Google Display Advertising & Search Engine Marketing) - 2017
  • Google Analytics -2017
  • Facebook Blueprint - 2017
  • Twitter flight School - 2017
I am also a skilled Graphics Artist, proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, etc

You can reach out to me via my WhatsApp number +234 818 0963 586 or send an email to odafe.atumu@gmail.com

My social media handles are:
 @DafeBond  (Twitter and Instagram)
@Odafe84 (Facebook)

Look forward to hearing from you guys! Till next time I remain

Mr Bond, i.e Dafe Bond ;)

Cheers!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Living