Hello world!

Image Credit: Techcrunch.com
Hi Guys. My name is Odafe and you are welcome to my blog (digitalmediainfluencer.blogspot.com). I am a lover of social media, good food, music, football, technology and creativity. I love dogs too. Used to have a lot of them growing up as a child.

This is actually my first post. I am quite new to blogging. I have always wanted to venture into it but just haven't found the right time until now. I am a Digital Media Executive by profession and have 4 years cognitive experience in social media, web development and  graphics design.

So what's my reason for setting up this blog? Simple. I would like to share my knowledge from what I have learnt over the years. I will cover topics and areas in social media, technology, web design/development and design. A little on current trends in fashion, sports, music and entertainment. There is something for everyone.

There! My first post! That wasn't so hard. Would love to hear your from you guys.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Living